The Sonic Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss all things Sonic!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver the Hedgehog *and the mystic chao*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalshadow
Admin

Silver the Hedgehog *and the mystic chao* Empty
PostSubject: Silver the Hedgehog *and the mystic chao*   Silver the Hedgehog *and the mystic chao* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Hey guys, first post here at the forums... Update as much as you want!

Silver & The Mystic Chao[b][i][u]

Me and Sonicroom, at Sega Forums have decided to think out our plans for a Silver Game. I decided to give it "Mystic Chao" as being a superb race of Chao

Story?:

Silver the Hedgehog and Blaze go for a walk down the
Valleys
Silver hears a bush rustling behind him. Silver and Blaze go Check it out, and find a weird type of Chao, the "Mystic Chao" or *Angel Chao* for their appearance. The chow presents itself, and it's background, and history. Then Eggman Nega, captures the Chao and takes it hostage. Silver and Blaze run in to save him... *and thats where the adventure starts*

Upon finally saving the Chao, Eggman Nega manages to trap Silver, Blaze, and the Chao and send them back into the past where Sonic is present at the time...

Shadow, present where Silver, Blaze, and the Chao land. usually does the typical "who the hell are you?"
"oh its just you.."

so shadow tags along.. Because he really doesn't want Silver and Blaze to create Time Paradoxes that will unfortunately alter the future in a bad way...

Eggman Nega plans to steal all these Mystic Chao and drain out their hyper Chaos Powers, and go back to the Past and take with him the Eclipse Canon along with the Space Colony Ark...

Will Silver Stop him?!... maybe... if he saves the Chao from Eggman Nega, Collects all the 7 chaos emeralds, and goes through 50 jam packed stages... where he helps people he really hasn't met, and then some Villian *monster* that over powers Eggman Nega, and Silver, Blaze, and Shadow go Super...

Need to lose some things... post your thoughts.... BELOW

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Team Cutesy
Admin
Team Cutesy

PostSubject: Re: Silver the Hedgehog *and the mystic chao*   Silver the Hedgehog *and the mystic chao* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:11 pm

That's actually aint bad.. although I perfer if Shadow wasn't there lol
Back to top Go down
https://sonicroom.forumotion.net
Metalshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver the Hedgehog *and the mystic chao*   Silver the Hedgehog *and the mystic chao* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Admin wrote:
That's actually aint bad.. although I perfer if Shadow wasn't there lol

actually shadow, is kinda iffy about silver being from the future.. so he ends up tagging along with silver because he's a clumsy little kid, and would do anything to jump into problems that might resolve to alter the future,,,

so technically, Shadow doesn't want Silver to do anything stupid before he returns to his time, I also said the Space Colony ARK.. which should hint something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver the Hedgehog *and the mystic chao*   Silver the Hedgehog *and the mystic chao* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver the Hedgehog *and the mystic chao*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Room :: Sonic :: Sonic Game Ideas-
Jump to: